Friday, August 14, 2015

Nice surprise

The alarm went off at 8 but I did not get up until almost 8:30. I turned on the laptop and swished. I drank my PnB shake. I exercised and watered the plants. I drank a quart of vinegar water. I kept listening to audios from the mental health summit. The lady said Ritalin is speed that is legalized for children. She also recommended 3000 mg of EFA's. So I looked up how many I was getting now and it wasn't nearly that much. I went on Swansons and added some extra to my cart. Paige called to say she was on her way. I filled a capsule with papaya seed and swallowed it. When Paige came, we hunted for a good lily and dug it up. The clump was so full of bulbs that she did not dig up any more. I realized how badly they needed thinning, but wasn't sure I would ever get to it since I have higher priorities. I brought in the mail and dug a splinter out of my heel. I e-mailed Chris about a bill, then called AmEx to delete the one cent credit that makes them keep sending me a statement even though I canceled the card. I made juice, drank the first part, then re-juiced the pulp and added a crushed papaya leaf. It masked the strong taste a little bit. I was cleaning up the juicer when I heard Skype. It was Michele. Chris got out early and visited her. I spoke to them at length. Chris said our passports arrived at the arsenal in June and I should pick them up. Then I left to have breakfast because I was getting lightheaded. I used the remaining ground papaya seeds to fill the largest empty capsules. There must be an easier way. I cleaned up some clutter on the dining room table I tapped with Carol Look (an audio) for overwhelm (not wanting to see just how big the looming change in my life is). I made up capsules of NAC. I put an another audio and went downstairs to work on a quilt sleeve. The laptop kept shutting down. I checked the power setting and it was set to do nothing when the lid was closed. When I finished, I brought the laptop up and plugged it in. I checked the sleep settings which conflicted with the closed lid settings. I looked up salt and adrenals. People with low adrenals tolerate salt more than others. So I drank more salt water. I looked up how to clean old linens. I soaked Margie's belt in sarm soapy water. If it works, I will try her mother's handembroidered block. I worked on a numberless Sudoku puzzle. I watched a quilt video. I listened to an audio on vibrational medicine. I watched an episode of X-Files. I drank some kefir and refreshed the milk. I listened to a hypnosis mp3 for stress relief. But when I relaxed, a feeling of impending doom came over me. Soon I shall be homeless and belong nowhere. I cried, I tapped, I went to bed.
* This is Marjorie's quilt, taken yesterday *

No comments: