Friday, August 28, 2015

Massage

I got up with the alarm, I opened some windows and turned on the fan. I drank a quart of water and meditated. I started an audio and my exercise routine. Linda called to say she and the other ladies were thinking of coming to visit me in September. She and her husband were having some health problems. After the call, I heard the recycle truck. So I gathered the papers and a few pieces of plastic and took them out to the tub. There wasn't much in there, so probably not worth the effort, but I put it out at the street anyway. I came in and started the audio again, then realized I had a ton of plastic jugs under the table. So I squashed them and put them out with the papers. Then I exercised to the audio. I learned that a one minute meditation once an hour will change your brain function. I juiced and listened to an audio but it was hard to make out. I made breakfast and ate it, finishing todays puzzle. I took Margie's dress with me to Stitch-Its. I sat near Fran and talked to Linda. I forgot who it was that helped me find the tear in the dress. I stitched it back together by hand. A little after 2 I went home. I had some kefir cheese for lunch. i tried the printed plastic sheet on the overhead projector, but the print was too light. Then at 3:15 I left for my massage. I got there two minutes early, but she was ready. We talked for a bit before she left the room and I undressed and laid on the table. She massaged my feet and legs. By the tightness, she said I needed to wear low heels and arch supports. Then she did my arms and face. By the time she finished, and I dressed and met her in her office, it was 6. I could not believe it. She re-stuck the magnets on my foot that had gotten stuck together. I made an appt for next week. Then I went home. I had onion and cabbage soup, and then some beef and kimchi. I listened to audios and looked up info until Chris skyped me. I read an article naming Subway as the worst restaurant. Then I watched a movie called “The Remorseful Day”. Chief Inspector Morse solved the murder and then died. By then it was after midnight, so I fed Lacto and Bacilis and went to bed.
* She is proudly showing off her pencil quilt *

No comments: