Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Panic!


I got up at 8 with the alarm, although I was already awake. I swished and turned on the laptop and router. I drank vinegar water and read e-mail. I listened to an audio and worked today's Sudoku puzzle. I started exercising and detoxing. The phone rang so I had to answer it. It was Denise with a few questions, but then I was able to get back to detoxing. Then William called. But he did not take any hints. He went on and on. So I missed some audios that I thought I could fit in. After that, I put on my suit and sunbathed. Then I watered the plants. I finished the audio I was listening to when William called. I read that blueberries will tighten your skin if you freeze them, mash them and spread them on your face for seven minutes. Gee, I know what they do to my lips when I eat them. Do I really want to rub them on my face? How long will it take to get it all off? I decided to do the egg white mask instead. Then I juiced and meditated. I made and ate breakfast, then showered. I saw that Denise was here, so I invited her in. She looked at my day spider and helped determine that it was outside the screen not inside. She gave me a warped cutting mat. I gave her three quarts of coconut oil and she paid me. I saw her off, and went to get the mail but there was none. I listened to an audio on mold toxicity. I learned that mold is threatened by wifi and releases up to 600 times more toxins. I had dehydrated papaya seeds last evening, so today I made up papaya capsules, and then NAC capsules. I practiced my trombone. When I drank some kefir whey, I noticed that the fruit flies were gone. There was only one in the new trap. I went down to find some translucent paper. I did not find any, but did find those stiff plastic bags that the guy in Korea sold fabric in. I cut one down to 8.5 and put a sheet of paper inside. But it did not feed through the printer. So I taped a sheet of paper to the back, still no luck. So I cut the back off, and used masking tape on the edges to a piece of paper. Then it fed through, but partly printed on the tape. I checked e-mail and saw that the arsenal had changed my plane ticket since Chris requested that they issue me a ticket from Huntsville to Atlanta. Now, they have me flying to Dallas and then to Korea, which is a 15 hour flight! I felt panicked. The usual 13 hour flight is so bad that I did not attend Michele's graduation. How can I survive a 15 hour flight? I texted with Kurt on skype. I watched an episode of X-Files. I paused it to skype with Chris. He said he knew that flight from Dallas and it had a great business class section. He also said they serve alcohol and liquor. Maybe it will work out after all. I finished the episode which starred Burt Reynolds as God. I fed Lacto and Bacilis and went to bed.

No comments: