Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Transportation

I got up 20 minutes before 8. I was brushing my teeth when the phone rang. A lady called from post to cancel my appt with Transportation. She said Chris' orders were incomplete and she had e-mailed the person whose job it was to fix it. I asked if I could get the plane ticket at least and she said yes. From there it was the usual Tuesday morning: I swished, exercised, juiced, and got dressed. I went to post, talked to the receptionist at the front desk of Transportation. A counselor gave me paperwork to fill out. Thank goodness she talked me through it. The paperwork required me to guess at shipping weights and dates. I was taken to the back to talk about a plane ticket. I had to call Beverly and tell her I wasn't going to make it to quilting today. She had license plates for me. I was given one direct flight from Atlanta to Incheon, which is what Chris wanted. Then I went to the Asian store for kimbap. I drove home. I forgot to water the plants. I made breakfast and ate it while reading e-mail. I got the mail. I started watching a video on neuroplasticity. I paused it at 2:30. When I realized I hadn't washed the milk bottles, I quickly did that before putting them in the tote. I drove to the bank to deposit two checks and get cash. Then I went to the farmer's market to turn in the bottles for more goat milk. I also got lettuce, tomatoes, zucchini, etc. I came home and watered the plants, then put the food away. I put on my suit to bathe in the sun. Then I finished the video. I took a pic of a squash growing in the garden just to have something to post tonight. I worked on catching up on the Sudoku puzzles that I haven't done in a week because something got thrown on top of them. Kurt texted me on skype. He has a quilt he wants repaired. Jen called to tell me a publishing house called her about her book. I worked more Sudoku puzzles while listening to an audio on heart walls. I caught up on the puzzles and then started an episode of X-Files, wondering why they wrote David Duchovny out of the season. I paused it when Chris skyped me. He could not talk long. Then I finished the episode and posted to my blog. I expect I will feed Lacto and Bacilis and go to bed.
* unripe squash *

No comments: