Saturday, August 15, 2015

DDr x 2

I got up to shut off the alarm and swish with charcoal. Then I went back to bed for a little bit. I got back up to turn on the laptop, check the roach traps (nothing) and drink the PnB shake. Btw, I did not go straight to bed last night. As I was turning off my laptop, I noticed an open window to Swansons and the 20% off offer expired at midnight so I made up a week's worth of vitamins to determine what I needed and I placed the order. So back to this morning: I was listening to an audio when my phone rang. Chris called me from the Dallas airport before his flight to Incheon. He was hoping there would be a seat on the KTX to Chinhae but there hadn't been one when he set up the flight. In that situation I would be worried, but he wasn't. I drank a quart of vinegar water. I listened to another audios: one on amino acids. She said if one is deficient in an amino acid, taking it can make a difference in 5 minutes. I worked more blank number puzzles. I called William for his birthday. I realized that his and Kurt's birthdays are always on the same day of the week (duh – 35 days apart). I juiced, listened to another audio, and meditated. I answered e-mail, and watered the plants. I finished the audio and made breakfast. Jennifer sent me a link to another audio which I listened to as I washed supplement dropper bottles. I ate fish and an avocado. I brought in the mail. We got a disconnect notice from our ISP because they did not receive a payment last month. I opened a coconut from the grocery store. It was sour inside so I threw it out. I put two subwoofers on the donate pile. I investigated our PS1 and PS2 and the DDR mats and discs. Michele says the PS1 doesn't play DDR but we do have one for it and I did a few rounds to be sure it worked. I wanted to pack them in two sets, one for me and one for her, but there was only one video cord. I looked through our cord pile and found an AV cord that would suffice. I packed the foam DDR mat back in its box. I closed the patio gate for the night. I watched some sewing videos from the TQS newsletter. I put laundry in the washer. I put the PS2 and padded DDR mat with Michele's pile in the basement. I played part 1 of “Parades End” on my laptop with my foot elevated. When the washer finished, I put the laundry in the dryer and stacked and ran the dishwasher. I watched the second part of the movie. But I turned it off before the third part. It was late and time to post to my blog and go to bed.
* My celery heel is doing well. I am curious to see just how well it will grow in a dish. *

No comments: