Saturday, August 22, 2015

On the mow again

I got up mere seconds before the alarm went off. I turned on the router and laptop. It was my usual morning schedule. I ground up the papaya seeds and filled a capsule, leaving the rest to dry out before filling more capsules. I called the transportation office and she scheduled me an appointment for next Tuesday at 10. I made up an order from Nuts.com to have shipped to Korea, but the shipping alone was over $30 (even with a discount!). So I did not finish it. I bought a kindle book on Amazon and downloaded it to my PC, or thought I did. I could not find it there. I could not get KindleforPC to run on my laptop. I finally decided it wasn't worth the time 'cause I might not get around to reading the book anyway. I juiced, meditated, then made and ate breakfast. I listened to an audio. I got dressed and then I brought in the mail. In one envelop were the license plates that William sent. I tried out the mower under a tree since it was starting to rain. I tried out my projector, but the paper was too thick. While looking for thinner paper, I saw Margie's belt so I cut out the damaged part and sewed the ends back together. William to find out if I got the plates. While I was talking to him, my Swanson order arrived. The rain had stopped, so I raked up the pinecones. Then I mowed the ditches, inside the fence and on the side by the pine trees. It would have been faster to use the weed eater if the cord were long enough. It was sweaty work, so I drank lots of water. I read about the looming currency collapse and hyper inflation. Those sites recommended buying gold and silver, and I wondered if there were any sites without the hype. The alternate suggestion was investing in agriculture. I thought gold and silver can't be eaten, so agriculture was better. That means stockpiling food? Seeds? Essential oils? How about non-electric items? I looked at recommended water filters on Amazon. Then I watched an episode of X-Files. When it was over, I realized skype was turned off. I turned it on, and Chris had sent me three messages. He sang to me. After the call. I listened to ting-sha bell videos on Youtube. I tried to finalize the Nuts.com order, but was not sure if I wanted to add cashews or not. I realized it was late so I decided to post and go to bed.
* This is from the guild meeting last night *

No comments: