Sunday, August 7, 2016

Major Restyle

I got up when the alarm went off. I drank a quart of vinegar water while sitting in the sun. I watered the plants and refilled the jugs with dehumidifier water. I made a shake with the superfood mix, coconut water and coconut oil. I sorted the laundry and put the dark load in washer. I read e-mail, then took a shower. I collected the white load. I harvested water from the shower filter. I got dressed, and listened to an audio until it was time to leave. I drove to the FFTC and parked. I walked to the chapel and sat in my usual seat. Service was better attended today. There were lots of people to pass the peace to. The sermon was about Job and his troubles. But I thought all those servants who died trying to save his flocks and children were having a worse day. Kathy talked to me afterward about Xero shoes. She might want to get something similar made in town. I went to the commissary for groceries just as they opened. I saw Nela at the checkout counter. She did not say anything about going somewhere tomorrow. I carried my groceries to the car, wondering if I should have skipped the bottle of distilled water and one of mineral water. I drove home. I dropped the bags in the kitchen. I put the white load in the washer and made breakfast. I put groceries away, and then ate breakfast. I watched life hacks, kitchen hacks, vinegar hacks, egg hacks, etc online without meaning to get into any of that. I saw how to scramble an egg inside the shell before boiling. I learned how to charge an iphone with an onion and Gatorade. I even learned what you can do with the windows key, which I have never had any use for before. I looked up the silica content to find the best mineral water available here. I decided I would need to order it to get a high silica content. I made up a batch of supplements. I really need to cut down because now the daily dose does not fit into the small containers. I fertilized the flowers and veggies with the dehumidifier water that I saved. I made mayonnaise with coconut, olive and sesame oils.
I was going to juice all the lemons I bought today, but I could not find the citrus juicer. I sewed quadrilaterals together to make the top, going from the sewing machine in the sewing room to the layout and cutting table in back of the dining room. My eyes ran together staring at those stripes. I did not stop for supper, but I probably should have, just to save my sight. I put on the top and took pics in the bathroom mirror. I listened to an audio on getting libido back in balance as I worked. I wrote my blog post. I drank my magnesium water to take the evening supplements. I plugged in my phone to recharge. I selected a pic to go with the blog. After posting to my blog, I listened to a meditation, welcoming the chance to close my eyes. Then I went to bed.
The first pic is from yesterday. *

No comments: