Saturday, August 27, 2016

Shopping in Masan

I was up late last night looking for photos online of that dress I saw in the new Ghostbusters movie. I could not find it. I went to bed and put sleep salve on my feet. I slept fine and late. I got up and dressed to water the potted plants. Since it rained yesterday, the others were on their own. I read e-mail. I did two different meditations. I made and ate breakfast, then listened to an audio until Chris reminded me that it was almost time to meet Myra. He gave me cash. I put on my shoes and went to Myra’s place. Nela was just arriving. When Myra came out, we walked to the ATM for Myra to get cash. Then we walked out the front gate and to the CU to put money on our bus cards. Then we walked to the bus stop. After waiting for a long time, we caught the bus to the Masan fish market but turned the opposite way and explored a $ store. Then we made our way down the main drag in the market. We spent too much time trying on clothes at one shop. I bought one top there, but the others did not buy anything because he upped the price after they made their decision. Then Myra and Nela looked at shoes. I happened to see a pair that would go with the fabric I bought for the Navy ball, and they fit, so I bought them We looked for the underground consignment market. On the way, Nela decided to buy another backpack just like the one she had, only in blue this time. I ducked out to buy kimbap since I was hungry. We shopped for hair bows and a hair band, then I stood outside eating my kimbap until they were finished looking around. We found the underground market under a nearby building. We looked at used clothing, and tried on garments in several places. I bought a sequin top since it was only $5. There were some new boutiques there, but they were expensive. We found our way back to the main street. We went back to the $ store to get stuff we saw earlier but did not want to carry around. The lady rolled up my sheets of wall stickers and tied the roll, but did not put them in a bag. We proceeded to the bus stop. We did not wait long but it was 6:30 already. We arrived in Chinhae after 7. We walked back to base. Myra and Nela went to Duffy’s to get food for their families. I went home to find that Chris made me a plate of bison and rice. At my request, he also filled my water container with lemon water for me to drink. I ate while reading e-mail. Then I ate the last peach. I finished yesterday’s puzzle and worked today’s puzzle. I jotted notes for my blog. Then I tweezed my eyebrows. Chris helped with the gray strands. We watched the rest of Ghostbusters and one episode of Lois and Clark. I stayed up to blog while Chris went to bed. I used my camera to take photos of the pics on my phone, then downloaded them to my laptop. I look forward to going to bed.
* Which pair of these shoes is going to the ball? *

No comments: