Tuesday, August 16, 2016

We have reservations!

I woke up alone. I heard Chris come back from running. I did some mental programming and got up at 7:30. I swallowed 5 frozen castor oil gelcaps. I put the food waste in the container. I got dressed and took it out to the street. I saw some strips of pattern tissue paper on the ground and figured that they somehow came out of the trash can yesterday. I brought them inside and put them in the trash. I drank my quart of water while reading e-mail. One of the e-mails had a link to a Youtube video: So God Created a Dog. It would have been fine if I had stopped there, but one video leads to another and soon hours were gone. I got up to water the plants. Something had not only eaten the one plate of lettuce left, it had torn the plants out of the soil. It also ate the leaves off the sweet potatoes, which had been doing really well. I watered everything, even though the sky was overcast. I was not falling for that again. I picked a few tomatoes, eating the ripe ones and bringing in the pinkish ones to ripen on the window sill. I listened to a tapping audio while eating seed crackers and then drinking my chocolate superfood smoothie. I sat and chanted the Kirtan kriya meditation. I put on my yoga outfit and grabbed my mat. I ran out the door but came back for my umbrella. It was raining but did not last long enough. I got there late but Joelle was later. She led us through stretching and balance poses. I walked home with Myra. Together we narrowed the dates and then she called the hotel to make room reservations for the Tokyo International Quilt Festival in January. We looked at flights, but she wanted her husband to help with that. I came home to make and eat breakfast. I also ate a spinach smoothie popsicle. Delicious. I listened to audios and read e-mail. I finished listening to an audio by John Gray from yesterday. I read more e-mail, and then changed into shorts. I walked to the theatre for the town hall. Surprisingly, it was sparsely attended. I sat with Anna, but then she left. Myra sat with me and then Nela showed up after it started. We listened to MWR stuff and the exercise stuff, and Housing stuff and Commissary stuff. Kids made noise but the parents did not take them out so I might have missed something. After the meeting, we all talked in the foyer, then went home. I made a salad and ate it while reading e-mail. Chris made his supper and ate it in front of his laptop. Finally we watched an episode of Lois and Clark. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to clear more e-mail, meditate and post to my blog.

No comments: