Friday, May 10, 2019

It's about time

I ran my sleep app last night. This morning it woke me at 7:05 and gave me a score of 91 with no snoring. I stayed in bed until the regular alarm rang. Then I got up to start my day.
I printed out another 5-day sheet of the supplement regimen. I wrote the dates at the top. I treated myself for any reactions to vitamin C, which I thought was the next thing on the naturopathic doctor's sheet. But when I double-checked, the next thing was calcium. So I did a few rounds for that as well. I also did a round for egg just to make sure, using one of Tina's eggs.
I went to the naturopathic doctor at 9:30. We reviewed my progress over the last month. I didn't notice much so she decided I needed even higher doses of what she had already given me. Sigh. She gave me some extra pill minders because I said it was too much to take on vacation. But they look tiny. I gave her a copy of the seed cracker recipe. She was also interested in the book I was reading and took down the title and author.
Then she tested me for reactions to the BBB, and then egg mix, and then the two together. I didn't pass the combo, so instead of moving on to calcium, she treated me for the two together. Arrgghh!
So I paid for the treatment and the consultation. The secretary asked if I needed to refill any of the supplements and I said I didn't know. Then I went home. I was hungry so I ate the handful of soaked nuts. I searched my blog for what happened last time I hurt my foot four years ago (the other foot). Apparently it didn't slow me down much. And I would have said it was worse that time. (They say memory is the second thing to go.) I used a lot of ice back then.
I listened to episode 3 of Interconnected:
The higher the use of antibiotics in a state, the higher rate of cancer per capita. There are three classes of probiotics, so if one doesn't work, try another from a different class. Lacto and bifido; saccharomyces; soil bacillis.

I made and ate breakfast. I read e-mail and listened to shorter audios. I ate the last of the pork, pickled garlic and kimchi and took the lunch supplements. I sat outside with my bare feet in the grass. The rain had stopped, but the sky was overcast. Chris called to say he was at his mother's house, and that his interview went well, but he didn't think he'd be offered the job. I told him I was walking more. He asked what I attributed it to. Well, the chiropractor would think it was his laser treatment. The naturopathic doctor would say it was her homeopathic drops. I would say it is about time.
I also texted back and forth with Denise.
Then I went inside and put on an audiobook. I started cutting shark pieces from fleece and velour. I sewed two fin pieces together, but then read the instructions and decided that it should have been a gray fin to a white fin, not two white fins.
Dad called, so I stopped to talk to him. He said his doctor chided him for not gaining any weight. We talked about that and his new medication. I laid down while talking to him. Afterward, I ate the last can of soup for supper. I also ate the last of the salad. Our next door neighbor came home and walked over to get the lavender tree. It was raining again.
I listened to more of the audio book. Then I paused it to watch the next episode of Interconnected. I looked up colors to find Purple 24C. But I found no results for that. I did find articles questioning the validity of Zyto, which told me I need more purple 24C in my life. I watched three episodes of Frazier for some entertainment. Then I looked up tests for sibo and candida. I took my evening supplements, and wrote to my blog.
* This is one of Myra's quilts. I really like it. *

No comments: