Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Magnesium water

I woke up ruminating. It seemed early so I was in no hurry to get out of bed. I listened for my alarm. However, when I got up, it was almost 9. I swished with coconut oil and clove oil. Beverly called to see if I was coming to quilting this morning. I boiled water for nuts and rinsed my sprouts. I started laying out the next week in supplements while taking the last ones. I did one round of treatment for sensitivity to grapes.
I grabbed my banner and went to quilting. I parked in a handicapped spot. When I got in, I saw Jane and showed her my shark. Then I quickly found a chair to sit down. Another lady said I should sit by her so I moved over there. It was nice to talk to the ladies at the table. Jane brought the shark back to me. One lady pointed out that I had a swollen spot on the side of my foot. I had not noticed it before. They all said I should insist on an x-ray.
There was free fabric laid on the table, but it was too much effort to go over there. When most of the ladies had gone, I took my banner to the cutting mat to trim it. Beverly helped me turn it for each corner. Then I trimmed two of her quilts. In order not to stand on my foot, I put my left knee in a chair. The height was pretty good. Then Beverly showed me all the cutting she needed. Anita sat and talked to us. It got really late, so I visited the restroom, and then went home. I did not stop on the way for kimbap.
I finished placing supplements in the pill minder. Once again, I rehearsed telling the doctor just how stressful it is to keep up with all her pills and supplement schedule. Then I made and ate breakfast, even though it was 2:30 by then. I took the seltzer water from the fridge and made magnesium water. I was trying to keep the carbonation in the bottle, but when I added the magnesium, the water bubbled up and cascaded out of the bottle. Still, I followed the directions by capping the bottle and shaking it and putting it back in the fridge.
I listened to the next episode of Interconnected. My neighbor came by to return the potato masher. We talked and I did more standing than I intended. I heard my phone ring while we were talking. So afterward I called the last number in my phone log. It was Jennifer but she said she didn't call. We talked about how we have learned so many good suggestions for physical and mental health that we can't keep track of them all. She suggested I put some lavender essential oil on my hands, listen to an audio she sent me, and then massage frankincense on my foot.
But right after she hung up, Chris came home with a package. I opened the box and put the contents away. I checked my phone log and William's name was right below Jennifer, so I called him. He was at Lowes buying plywood with Faye. I talked to Faye for a minute, then they had to finish their transaction. But soon William was calling me back to say Faye had to go to the hospital to meet the ambulance with Kevin in it. He had been in an auto accident.
I asked Chris to give me a dish of pork for lunch. I was heating my foot at the time. Then I called Faye to find out how Kevin was and she said she thought he was ok. I finished the audio. Then I rolled outside to water the plants. I was happy to see the cherry tomato was fruiting. When I came in, I made and ate a small salad so I could take my supper supplements.
I watched a video from a link in an e-mail, then went on to start another one that Youtube suggested. I paused it when Chris was ready. We watched two episodes of Lucifer. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to finish a Youtube video (while playing Solitaire) and write to my blog.
* Someone did a lovely job of decorating the church wall. *

No comments: