Friday, May 24, 2019

Late start, late finish

I got up before 7. I started the supplement regimen. I rinsed the sprouts and made tea and a colostrum fat bomb. I treated myself for any remaining sensitivities to egg. I wrote down the name of the video that showed the updated form of NAET.
I made and ate breakfast while checking e-mail. I packed the breakfast box and hardboiled eggs. I filled 6 bottles with turmeric tea and water.
At 10 I went to the naturopathic doctor. I gave her some sumac berries. She tested me and said I passed chicken level 1 but not chicken level 2. (Apparently one can be allergic to chicken on a physical, mental or emotional level). So she treated me for that and I have to avoid chicken for the next 25 hours. I let her use needles this time because they might work better than the stim unit. I told her I was giving her protocol 3 months and if I did not see improvement, that would be the end of it. She said it takes longer that that. On the way out, I bought more supplements.
When I got home, I realized I had forgotten to make my next appointment. So I called and made one for when we get back. I also made the three-month appointment where she will repeat the urine and saliva test. I hope to see some progress.
I packed a supplement box, and a food box. I chose clothes to go in the suitcase. I made salad and ate it while listening to a podcast. Chris came home (early). He packed in five minutes, then went to library for books on CD.
I finished packing. Chris came home with the CD's and put stuff in the car. Then we were on our way north. I put in the first CD and fell asleep. I woke up when Chris wanted the next CD. I did not sleep after that. I took off my shoes and put my feet up on the dash board. We did not stop for food or bathroom breaks. We ate hard boiled eggs and nuts from the food box. I ate some seed crackers. I drank a water bottle of turmeric tea on the way. We ran into traffic so did not get to the hotel in Bristol until 9:30 Eastern.
Walking from the parking lot into the hotel was the longest I have walked in 6 weeks. I sat in a chair in the lobby while Chris checked in. Then we took the elevator to the 10th floor. I ate a bit of kimchi and an orange. I took the rest of today's supplements. Then I sorted through tomorrow's supplements and pulled out all the duplicates, which I will save for lunch. I read e-mail for awhile, then took my evening supplements. I typed up my blog post and got ready for bed.
* This is one of the ladies at show-n-tell for the modern quilt guild. *

No comments: