Thursday, May 23, 2019

Unquilting

I got up at 6. I took the Purozyme, then read for 20 minutes while swishing. I read again until 7. I laid down until 7:30. Then I washed up and got dressed.
In between rounds of treating myself for sensitivities to chicken, I watched NAET videos to make sure I hadn't left anything out. But I had. My memory had dropped a few details. I finished my morning supplement routine, soaked the sprouts, etc.
I watered the plants, then got my stuff together to go to the chiropractor. I did not sit long in the waiting room, but was shown back to the decompression room. After 12 minutes there, I sat in the back hall waiting for my turn to see the doctor. A lady came and sat in the next chair. She noticed my purse and began to tell me about hers and how it was wearing out and she was going to miss it. I admitted that I made mine and she asked if I could make her another like hers. I examined it. No zippers but lots of pockets and a snap. I did not answer and she said to think about it. We got into an interesting conversation. She said very nice things about me, and when I asked, she said she could read people. The doctor saw her next and our conversation ended.
I went into exam room 3. I read my book until the doctor arrived. I brought him a jar with some pickled beets I had done last year. We talked about the lower back and foot exercises. He said I was progressing well. Then he adjusted my neck and then my spine. He handed me the clipboard and I went to the front desk. No payment necessary.
When I got home, I made three breakfasts. I ate one while watching a documentary on the microbiome. I played solitaire while listening to a tapping audio. Then I made enough spice mix to last through vacation. I put on skimpy clothes and did my lower back exercises in the back yard to get some sun.
When I came in, I added some quilting to the banner to outline the arms of the cross. Imagine my face when I realized I had inadvertently sewed hanging sleeve shut! I took those stitches out and tied off the ends. I put away stacks of fabric from finished projects. I listened to a podcast on young blood transfusions. Apparently it does wonders for older people.
I made more green powder mix. I had chicken and kimchi for lunch. I added more quilting to the center of the quilt. I laid down for a nap, but could not fall asleep. Chris put a load of laundry in the washer. I threw in my socks and made seed crackers. While they baked, I made lots of salad. My tapping buddy signaled me before I was finished eating. It took me 5 minutes to finish the salad and take all the supplements associated with supper.
We tapped together for almost 2 hours on self-talk around saying no to requests. Then Chris and I watched two episodes of ST:NG. He went to bed and I stayed up to blog and look up when the blackberries bore fruit last year.
* This is Trina's tie quilt. *

No comments: