Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Deer placenta

I got up by 8. After the usual brushing, I took a shower, scrubbing a small part of the tub. It needed much more, but that was all I could risk. I took supplements. I boiled water, and soaked the sprouts. I turned on the router and listened to episode 8 of Money Revealed:

Ryan Levesque has written two books; ASK, and Choose. Five market must-haves:evergreen market (not seasonal), enthusiast market (repeat business), solves an urgent problem, future problems (success leads to new problems which also need solving), and players with money. There is a market sweet spot in Google Trends keyword search volume. Find a market where the competition is succeeding in spite of themselves. The education and information market has high margins and low start-ups. Entrepreneurship is all about momentum and progress, not about perfection. Courage and grit will go far.
Douglas Andrew, financial adviser, says tax-deferred plans are not good, because when you retire, you typically lose your deductions and are not in a lower tax bracket, plus the tax rate is now higher. It is better to pay taxes on the seed money now than on the harvest later. He puts his after-tax dollars in a special fund and can take them out anytime tax-free . It blossoms when you die and transfers tax-free. It is called a maximum funded tax advantage insurance contract. You can borrow money from it and still get all the interest on the borrowed funds. Or you can take money out, at any time, no penalty. Dividing your assets evenly among your heirs is not good. Make it tied to responsible action and putting their own skin in the game.


After the first interview, I went to the chiropractor. As I waited in the outer room, another lady sat down to wait. She told me of her terrible mosquito problem at home. I suggested several things, but she had already tried them. Then I was called to the laser room. The assistant lasered my foot and then took me to the decompression room where I laid on a table for 12 minutes for a 70 lb stretch. From there, I went to exam room 2. I did not want to sit because I felt it would be compressing to my spine. So I stood in the corner and read one of the posters. It showed all the vertebrae and the nerves between them. I renamed C2,C3, and C4 as Snap, Crackle and Pop.
Then the doctor came in. I gave him the baggie with a seed cracker in it. I recounted the ingredients and he was impressed. I reminded him of the pili nuts and he looked them up on his phone. He was impressed with their fat content. We discussed stem cells, hyperbaric oxygen and ozone shots. For him, not for me. He adjusted my neck. He said I was so straight he almost coudln't see it without looking at my chart. Then I laid on the drop table and he adjusted lower vertebrae.
On my way out, I passed the other patient. I asked if she had tried a carbon dioxide mosquito trap. She thanked me and said she'd look into it. Then I handed in my chart at the front desk and went home.
I made breakfast and ate it while listening. I finished the episode and bonus interview just in time to go to the Korean clinic at 2. I parked in the handicapped space so I wouldn't have far to hobble. I brought back the boxes they had given me and he filled one with packets of onion juice and the other with jujube juice. She gave me moringa tea and some dried almond cereal. He had me check on their student loans, then on his certification. I called and got him on the list of practitioners. Dr. Grace wrapped my foot. She said my foot was swelling because of poor kidney function. I thought it was because the doctor said to only use heat on it.
Then she talked excitedly about stem cells. But when she showed me the ad through her phone, I saw that they were capsules made from deer placenta. She said her brother could get it from Singapore, and that it was not available in America. I said if she takes it, she should let me know how it worked for her.
When I got home, I looked it up, and found it on Ebay for a lower price. Chris had picked up an Amazon package at the post office. One of the things inside was my new teapot. I put it in hot soapy water to soak. I went outside to focus sunlight on my foot. But the sun went behind the clouds by the time I made my way out there.
I centered a freezer paper circle on the banner and pinned it down. Then I ironed it down and left it to cool. William called to ask about cherry carbonated water. It seemed ok except for the phrase 'natural flavor'. I ate some pork and took my lunch supplements.
I listened to the next (and probably last) episode of Live Longer Feel Better. They talked about the importance of a spiritual practice and attitude. Ocean Robbins says his daily prayer is “May I be given what I need to do what I am here for. “
I started making salad. William called to give me his sewing machine model number. He was also upset about a damaged hand truck at work. I ate my salad(s). I started watching the next episode of Money Revealed. I paused it when Chris was ready to watch TV. We saw two episodes of ST:NG. Chris looked up one of the actresses. Then he made his lunch and went to bed. I stayed up to blog and take the last supplement.

No comments: