Tuesday, July 9, 2019

A day with doctors

Last night the air in my bedroom was much improved. I put the Wholetones unit in the bathroom, wrapped in the EMF fabric. i reduced the volume and went to bed. I think I fell asleep a little faster than usual.
My alarm woke me at 7:30, but I was able to go back to sleep and finish my dream. I don't remember what it was. Tuesday mornings are rushed anyway, and now I had overslept. I took some of the early supplements. I showered and got dressed. I glanced at e-mail. I printed some papers, including a new supplement check sheet. Then I put a book in my bag and a jar of blackberries, and went to see the chiropractor.
When I got there, I signed in and sat in the waiting room. Presently she took me back to the room where they stretch your spine. She asked if I had any pain or discomfort. I said no. She hooked me up and turned on the stim pads. The phone interrupted her several times. Then I laid there for 12 minutes, getting the decompression treatment. Getting up afterward, I was a little stiff. Then I sat in an exam room and waited. Finally he came in. I gave him the jar of blackberries. We talked about health stuff and the latest articles we'd read. He adjusted my neck and spine. He mentioned that he sells a bromelain supplement. I told him mine had 3000 GDU and he asked me to bring it in next time.
I went to the front desk to pay and she said I still had a credit. I can't figure that out. She gave me an appointment for next month, which I realized on the way home was not a good week for me. I stopped at the post office and found mail, but nothing important and not the package I was expecting.
I made and ate breakfast while watching an episode from the gut summit. I hadn't yet parsed out the lunch and supper supplements because I was waiting for the package. But it didn't come, so I did the best I could with the supplements I had. I also looked for something to clear sensitivities to, but nothing seemed to fit the bill.
I put some papers together showing blood, urine and saliva test results and allergy test results. Then I headed to Ruth's Nutrition to meet Dr. Slack. I got there early, but he was ready so I went right in. I showed him my results. He wanted a list of my symptoms, which I thought I had written down along with a list of my supplements. But the paper just wasn't there. So I listed the ones I could remember, starting with brain fog. He had a machine called Bio-Scan. I held a metal cylinder in one hand and he touched my opposite hand and foot with a probe. This gave him all kinds of information through the computer program. He said I had several miasms, which are ancestral issues. He tested me for remedies for that. Then he went through a lot of other things, looking for whatever my body said it needed to be in perfect balance. Then he went through the list of symptoms, checking for whatever was needed to treat them. The list of remedies was long and would have been expensive, but he put all the energy signatures of them into one bottle of mineral drops, and told me to take them 4 times a day; however many my body said it needed. He showed me his preferred way of muscle testing. He said when testing showed I didn't need it anymore, that I should test for needing to see him again. He also said I should see improvements very quickly.
This office visit took over 4.5 hours. He is very talkative and likes to explain everything. I got a number of texts during that time. I had to cancel with Elaine. There was no time for the farmer's market and it was took late to take the offering to the bank. I just had enough time to go to church for the stewardship meeting.
The head of Stewardship came, and two others. We talked about budgets for the various ministries. He wants each of us to come up with a proposed budget for each ministry for next week. It made no sense to me because we have too many variables. In fact, all we have are variables.
We were dismissed and went home. I checked the home mail and found one piece for our neighbor. I took it over and she came out to talk. We talked for almost an hour. When I got back to my place, I could see that Chris had called me on Skype. So I called him back and ate the rest of the ground beef while talking to him. He was really tired so I hung up. I watched Dark Matter and Frasier. Then I started the Wholetones player while I took the lunch and supper supplements and typed up my blog.

No comments: