Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Three hearts and a tongue

Last night, I chewed up a plaintain leaf and put in on the tick bite with a bandaid over it. I meditated before I went to bed but I don't think it helped me fall asleep.
I woke up hearing the alarm and staying in bed until the sleep cycle was ended. I started the morning routine. Cathy texted me if she could come at 10:30 instead of 11:15. I considered how to rearrange my schedule, then texted ok. I washed up and got dressed. I had been putting stuff in my large mondo bag for Tuesday and now it was time to take it.
I went to quilting. The ladies were signing a card for Jane. I wrote something in it. Beverly arrived. I had a few things in my bag for her. Gwen showed me her stack-n-whack blocks. Anita got up to make some announcements and I got a text. Cathy said she was on her way to my house!
I left quickly and went home. But she was parked in my driveway and opening her trunk. I walked up to greet her, then went inside to open the garage door. She pulled 5 tubs of various sizes out of her car an d put them in the garage. Then she had to go back to work. I thanked her and she left. I grabbed one tub which was large but not too heavy and put it in my trunk. And I went back to quilting.
The bin held lengths of wool. Beverly helped me spread it on the table and invited the ladies to take what they wanted. One of the ladies suggested that we could use it to make scarves for the homeless, and the idea caught on. Most of them left after that. Several of us stayed to stuff dog beds. My job was to cut up t-shirts that were leftover from another group that cut strips from them to make jump ropes. We worked until after 12:30, but then I had to go.
It was 1 till I got home. I put out the recycling and made breakfast. I ate it while listening to Pain Revealed. I paused it at 2 to go to the church and record the offering on the computer. I was finished by 3. Elaine came over and she muscle-tested me for all the supplements I brought. There were some surprising results. Then she left and I went to the bank to make the deposit.
I still had energy left so I went to the farmer's market. I stopped at the meat place first. She came out with a bag of organ meats. I bought three hearts and a tongue. I gave her some glass jars to collect buttermilk for next time. Then I went to the goat farm stand to get pecan cheese. It is so good! I also got lettuce and peaches in other places.
Elaine had recommended Cats Claw as an anti-spirochete. So I stopped at Ruth's Nutrition to pick up a bottle. The lady there recommended treating the tick bite with colloidal silver. My next stop was the tiny Asian market that sells fresh young coconuts, and I got two. Then I went home.
I checked the house mail and found ads. I put colloidal silver on the tick bite and all other bites. I finished watching Pain Revealed. It ended with a doctor shoving a balloon up the patient's nose to re-align the bones of the skull. Then I started playing an anti-aging interview. It was complex and I needed a break, so I put on pants and mowed the lawn. Then I trimmed part of the yard by the fence. After that, I made a big salad for lunch/supper and had some pecan cheese. I went for a short walk around the circle to interrupt the cycle of eating.
I began to wonder why I wasn't opening all the tubs to examine the contents. I brought in one tub and looked through it while the interview played. I paused it when William called. Oddly, moments after he hung up, Chris called on skype. He was trying to apply for a job in Guam but the system was down. We talked about other things as well. After his call, I went back to listening to the interview and taking notes. But it was long and I needed another break. I watched an episode of Frasier. Then it was time for my blog but, because someone in the Monday group had suggested it, I watched the first episode of Royal Pains. It was actually pretty good and I think I have a new show to look forward to each night.
It was after 11 when I started writing my blog. I didn't mean to get to bed so late, but maybe now I can fall asleep faster.
* Gwen's blocks *

No comments: