Monday, July 8, 2019

New toys

The alarm rang at 7:30, waking me out of a deep sleep. I stayed in bed a bit, then got up to do the usual. I tried to resume a summit from last night but a new episode had replaced it. I paused it around 9:30 to open the Viome sample kit. I followed the directions and then put the sample into the mailer and sealed it.
I got dressed and went to the dealership to have the oil changed. The man said it was my last free oil change. My 2 year bumper to bumper warranty will expire in a few weeks. I read for 90 minutes, doing my best to ignore the blaring TV. At first there were no other customers, but the room filled by the time the man told me my car was finished. I walked out to the garage and could not find it. But soon someone drove up with it. I got in and drove it through Gate 10 to the post office. I went there expecting a package, but there was no box for me. I mailed my sample.
I went home and made a colostrum mix, followed by breakfast. I listened to a presentation on government ties to Silicon Valley. That was a little scary. There were the usual interviews afterward.
I went for a walk around the neighborhood. On the way back, I watered Stacy's plants. They didn't look too bad. And then I watered my own plants. I read e-mail, and some parasite articles. I checked the house mail and found the package of 4 Stetzer filters. I plugged them into the bedroom outlets, but I could not reach the one behind the bed. Then UPS delivered the air purifier. It was big and awkward, but I managed to set it up in the bedroom. That way it can clear the air before I go to bed and I needn't have it running all night while I am trying to sleep.
I registered my sample with Viome. I spent a lot of time filling out the questionnaires that go with it. I took a break to sit outside to sweat. But I didn't sweat nearly as much as I expected. I came in to finish the questionnaires and check the latest e-mail. I washed and ate some blackberries. I ate some of the ground beef while starting the next episode of Dark Matter. Chris skyped in the middle. We talked for a few minutes and then my dad called my phone. So Chris hung up and I talked to Dad for awhile. I finished the episode and watched two of Frasier.
I drank some cinnamon ginger tea. I got dressed for bed, noting how fresh the air was. I swished and wrote to my blog. Then it was time for bed.
* Clearing the air. *

No comments: