Monday, July 1, 2019

Preparing for the 3-month test

It was hard to get to sleep last night, thinking that there might be bed bugs after me. But I woke up this morning with no new bites. I got up before the alarm went off. I brushed and swished. I eliminated more strings. I washed the bed linens in hot water and put the pillows in the dryer for an hour. I washed dishes and cans and countertops in the kitchen. I took enzymes and mimosa pudica and papaya seeds and DE at different times. I treated myself for sensitivities to milk.
I deleted a bunch of e-mail. I made an appointment with a Dr. Slack, but could not get one before next week. I did more parasite searches and found something called rope worms that match what I saw. I tried a salt water flush, but only got a burp.
I put my sewing machine in the car and went to quilting. The turnout was huge today so I had trouble finding a place to set up. Several people left after lunch. I worked on my orange blocks and talked to Leona who was working on a quilt-along. I laid out the blocks in several formations, but it looked completely different through the lens of the camera. At 3, I packed up and went to the post office to get the mail. Then I went home.
I sent Chris an e-mail about what came to our post office box. The mower battery was too heavy to bring in, so I took the power cord out there and plugged it in to recharge. I hoped it would not rain, but it is underneath the overhang and should be ok.
I ate half a papaya and saved most of the seeds for later. I put pumpkin and sunflower seeds in a bowl to soak. I intended to make seed crackers, but that didn't happen. I listened to an interview. I paused it when Chris skyped me. He had worked from home today in order not to infect anyone else, but he plans to go back to the office tomorrow.
When I found out my neighbor was not able to meet me this afternoon, I took a walk alone. I spied another cache of berries! When I got back, I watered my plants and checked the house mail. I picked some mint. I boiled mint, garlic and ginger to make a tea. I brushed my teeth and swished while waiting for the tea to cool. I thought about what last supplements I wanted to take by 8, because I am not allowed to eat or drink anything after that in preparation for the test tomorrow. I decided on mineral drops and bromelain.
I took out the recycling. I watched two episodes of Dark Matter and one of Frazier. I looked at all the open windows on parasites. I closed a few but opened others. I gave that up after a while, and wrote my blog post so I could go to bed.

No comments: