Saturday, July 6, 2019

Skype is a music critic

Last night I shut the Wholetones unit in the bathroom so it wouldn't be too loud. I cued up the sleep app on my phone. Sleep did not come any earleir. In the morning, the sleep app rang a little after 7. I ignored it and it rang again 15 minutes later. I powered down the phone and tried to go back to sleep. I tried laying on the mat again. But no luck. I got up, brushed and swished. I research mimosa pudica side effects. I took parasite supplements, and make more mouthwash. This batch was not as tasty as the last.
Around 10:30, I had breakfast. I folded laundry and put it away. I read through a sheet of test results from the doctor. I researched liver massage.
At noon, I went quilting. I got there just as they were finishing lunch. I set my machine for quilting. With my special gloves, I finished free-motion quilting the remaining rows, and trimmed the edges. I had a good time chatting with the ladies.
On the way home, I stopped at the dollar store and bought a watering can for the back porch. I took some pre-meal supplements and listened to interviews on the various summits. I made salad for supper and cracked open a coconut. I made a mental note to buy more coconuts. I blended up a basket of blackberries and put a capsule of probiotic in it to ferment the slurry.
I texted with Beverly. I watered the plants in back and in front.
I started watching Dark Matter. Chris skyped me. He was a little tipsy he said ( or so I gathered since he said it in Spanish). He said Herberth's aunt told him to sing to his wife, so Chris sang me two songs. Skype was a music critic and muted the volume each time. He asked me to freeze some of the blackberry puree for him.
I finished the episode of Dark Matter, and watched two episodes of Frasier. I sat with my acupuncture mat and wrote to my blog. I spent some time, trying to remember all I did today. I also wore my blue-blocking glasses. The mat was perfect for an itchy back. I read a few more articles online before calling it a night.
* This is a pic taken at the last meeting. *

No comments: