Friday, October 4, 2019

Anti-aging yogurt

I am not sure how long it took to fall asleep. It did not seem any shorter for taking the gaba. I got up once in the night and guess I had no trouble going back to sleep. I got up a little late. I dressed and sat outside harvesting sumac berries in the morning sun while swishing. I watered my plants while I was out there. I made a powdered vitamin mix – take ¼ tsp every two hours.
I made coffee and did my exercises gently. It was a detox morning with meditation and tapping. I couldn't do it Wednesday so it had to be today. I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom I use the most. I mopped the kitchen floor, and swept the living room. I emptied the vacuum and took out the trash. It was not full, but I am seeing fruit flies. I threw coffee grounds in the flower bed.
After reading e-mail, I went to the post office where I got two packages: one from Swanson and the other was a yogurt maker. When I got home, I whipped up a batch of seed crackers and fat bombs. Then I ate some gizzards and steak and a can of vegetable soup, plus a small salad of sprouts and tomatoes. I listened to a video while standing in the sun and picking fabric for tomorrow.
I looked up the recipe for anti-aging yogurt. I copied it to an e-mail so I could save it. Then I printed it out, twice, but neither one was very readable. I boiled water and washed the yogurt maker parts and utensils and dishes. I crushed three probiotic tablets with a morter and pestle (rinsed in boiled water). I mixed it with psyllium husk, sugar and coconut milk. I put the mixture in the yogurt maker and set it to 100 degrees for 24 hours.
I sat down to call my tapping buddy. I was 10 minutes late. We shared our respective weeks, then tapped for me. After the call, I called Chris. We talked for awhile. He is going to run the army 10-miler tomorrow morning. Then I ordered l-serine because Nell said it was helping her. I put some seeds in the sprouter to soak overnight and took my evening supplements. Then I posted to my blog and got ready for bed.
* My newest toy. *

No comments: