Saturday, October 26, 2019

Vodka - for medicinal purposes only

Last night I slept well until I had to go to the bathroom. After that, my brain was going through all the usual stuff and wouldn't go back to sleep. Then my alarm rang. I let it go since it only lasts a minute. I don't know if I fell asleep again, but I didn't find the energy to get up until 9. I made more vitamin mix and took a quarter teaspoon. 20 minutes later I took the bromelain, then brushed my teeth and swished for 20 minutes. I turned my phone on. There were no messages or missed phone calls.
I deleted the first round of e-mails. I listened to classical music until I came to a e-mail with interview links. I started the interview. I put on 4 vitamin C patches and 4 glutathione patches. Then I realized it was laundry day and went around collecting things to wash. I did four rounds of the Wim Hoff breathwork. I poured some vodka in a dropper bottle and added anti-fungal essential oils. I shook it up and put in the bathroom for later.
I wrote a card for Faye and Dad, which promptly went into the mail. I moved the wet load to the dryer and put in the white load. I made my pre-breakfast mixes, and put on the next audio.
Finally it was time for breakfast. After breakfast I folded laundry, and dressed the bed.
I used my EMF meter to measure signal around the house, trying to locate the ever-elusive 'Hidden Network'. I tried unplugging the printer and turning off the desktop, but it didn't go away. I measured signal coming from the microwave. Even not running, it was in the red zone. When I turned it on, I had to get at least 6 feet away. I watched a video where the man had to go 3 rooms away (40+ feet)from his microwave. Maybe he had a better meter?
There was only dim sun on this rainy day. I sat outside just under the eves, and read. The temp was nice and the air was fresh, even if the day was gloomy.
I tried to turn on the desktop, but it was slow and updating, and such. So I played the next audio on my laptop. I worked on the stack-n-whack and a strip set while I was listening. I also had a bite to eat now and then.
I went out to get the mail. The rain had stopped temporarily. The new neighbors were flattening boxes on their front porch. I don't know their names, but I can tell which Wi-Fi signal must be theirs. I went back to listening. I bought a kindle book on Amazon, and jumped through hoops to figure out how to read it on my laptop. I called Faye. She was at home preparing to see Dad. She and Kevin went to see the Joker movie. Then I called Chris. He was just sitting down to supper.
I made dandelion ginger tea and a special magnesium drink. Then I popped the Netflix movie in the player and watched “Without a Clue”. It was a Sherlock Holmes adventure where Watson is the master of detection and Holmes is a hired actor. It reminded me a little of Remington Steele. It was very enjoyable.
But it was also long. Bedtime was at hand. I typed up my blog and prepared for bed. I did not take any supplements at that time to see if I might sleep till morning without waking up to go to the bathroom.
* Quilts from the show. *

No comments: