Sunday, October 6, 2019

Our 29th Anniversary

I was already awake when the alarm went off at 7:30. I got up, turned AC up to 78, turned on electricity to bedroom. I swished and read e-mail. I took a shower, got dressed. I ate a fat bomb. I read an e-mail from the company saying they are sending me another yogurt maker.
At 9:35 I left for church. When I arrived, I got a bulletin and talked to Lars. I sat with Don. Soon the service started. The choir did not sing because Jennifer was gone. There was a short sermon. We turned in our offerings and pledges. I walked Don to the communion rail and back. Then the service was over at 10:45.
Most people were staying for an Octoberfest meal and a talk from the vision team. But for me it was sewing Sunday. I went to Publix for groceries, then went home to change clothes, and put away the food. I made and ate breakfast. Then I put my machine in the car and went to Renegades.
There was only a small group today. I set up machine on a small table because all the large tables were gone. I bought a dozen eggs from Tina. She gave me a bag of 4.5 inch squares. The goal was to make diappearing 9-patches. So I sat down and sewed and pressed 17 nine-patches. I also took enough squares to finish a few more. Then it was time to pack up and put away tables and chairs.
I went home, picked up plants that blew over in the rain. I left my machine in the car. I threw out leftover chicken, and ate an egg while finishing up an interveiw. I ate a can of soup, a kale leaf, nuts, seed crackers and some cheese.
I sat in the waning sun for a few minutes. I called William back, because he had tried to call me this morning. I tried to catch up on e-mail and interviews. There is a bunch of stuff that is only available to listen to until midnight tonight. talked to Chris on Skype. We wished each other a happy anniversary. I suggested we plan something special for our 30th next year.
I listened to interviews from the Christian Medical Summit. I used my massage ball and did stretches. I put a heating pad behind my neck over a roll as the doctor suggested. When the interview was over, I typed up my blog and watched one episode of Frasier. Then I got ready for bed.
* This is Lynette's quilt top which she started several months ago. *

No comments: