Friday, October 25, 2019

Life is like a box of chocolates...

...you never know what you're going to get.
Last night I had a number of dreams, but they all involved being alone in the back of a car which was rolling backward and I could not get into the front seat to step on the brake. I woke up once to use the restroom and could not go back to sleep. So when the alarm went off, I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I think I did. But some thought woke me up at 8:30 and I got out of bed.
It was raining. Weather.com said it is going to rain until Sunday morning. Sign. I turned on the heat because Cecelia said she was coming over. I also picked up the livingroom. I brushed and swished and took supplements. I made pre-breakfast mixes.
I took the liver and milk from the fridge. I put butter and ox fat in a fry pan and cooked two small sad onions. Then I pushed the onions aside. I washed the liver slices, unable to get all the blood out.. I patted the pieces dry and put them in the fry pan. It did not take long for them to cook. And they were pretty tender. I ate three pieces and some onions.
I hung out my red dress for Reformation Sunday on the closet door. I made breakfast while listening to audios on how to eat and exercise for your blood type. I checked out a product call Cell Food. I called Faye. I put magnets in my shoes to simulate a video I saw. I called Cecelia to find out when she was coming and she said not this Friday.
Then I made seed crackers. When they were done, I left them in the oven but turned it off. I left fot the post office. There was nothing to speak of in our box. Then I went to the Korean clinic. I wasn't happy about showing up on my day off but I tapped on it so I could be pleasant. It took a lot longer than he said to figure out what the e-mail was about and to purchase the study materials. Then she said there was a problem with her phone, which is now his phone. I rebooted it but that didn't change anything. It kept asking for a verification code but I had no idea where to get one. Nothing came up in his e-mail or hers. Finally they showed me a check from the state of California. I had applied for their unclaimed money for them. She insisted that he write me a check for 10% of it and I accepted.
I walked out in the pouring rain. It was only 3:45 but I went by Housing where they were about to have a reduced Fall Festival due to the rain. They had pumpkins to hand out and I was pleased to choose the first one. I took it home and put it on the porch. I also checked the house mail. Nothing to report there either. The house smelled like seed crackers, so I pulled them out of the oven and ate some. Sadly I had nothing to dip them in.
I jotted some notes for my blog, and added items to my next Swanson order. I ate salad leftovers and threw out the now-slimy green beans. I added narrow borders to the horse quilt so that the edges wouldn't have all those seams. I went out in the rain to get the sewing machine from car. The stack quilt top was in there. I added some triangles while listening to a bunch of audios.
I put on Royal Pains while I stretched and rolled some muscles. Chris called on Skype. We talked a little longer than yesterday. The base is still on lock-down so he won't be going anywhere this weekend. Then I finished watching the show. I took the last supplements and got ready for bed.
* This chicken quilt is from the show earlier this month. *

No comments: