Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Swan food

I didn't have a hard time falling asleep last night, but when I woke up and had to go, I could not go back to sleep. Later, I shut off the alarm before it finished. Then I did go back to sleep because I remember dreaming about being at an estate sale and Kurt saying there was something valuable buried on the property. But I couldn't find out what it was.
I got up and noticed the crock pot was on. (The onions were not done when I went to bed last night) I turned it off and scooped out the onion soup into jars. I had taken the meat out last night. I put away some of the jars in the dish drainer. I brushed and swished, then jotted some notes for my blog. I rinsed my newest batch of sprouts and did one round of breathwork.
I started filling out the intake form for an online health practitioner. There were hard questions like What is your major complaint? And what are your other complaints? I didn't want to leave any out, so I kept going back to add things as they occurred to me at later questions.
I paused to go to quilting and did one round of breathwork at traffic lights. I only had 15 minutes to hang out before I had to go to the chiropractor. I expected to wait, but no one was in line. The attendant wanted to put me on the rack but I declined. So she put me in a room to wait for the doctor. I usually give him something. But I couldn't think of anything ahead of time. I thought 'God will provide.' When he came in, I realized I had an organic onion in my purse, so I gave him that. He talked about trying to grow rosemary, so I made a mental note to save him a plant if Jennifer gives me one. We talked through the whole examination. I guess I am fine, 'cause we didn't talk about that.
I went home to finish the intake form. The hardest question was to list all my supplements, plus their brand names, amounts, and reason for taking them. It was too much, so I just listed them. Well, most of them. It was a long list. I made and ate breakfast, but I had run out of supplement doses.
It was a little after 2 when I finished the form and left for church. I got right to work entering information. Before I printed the reports, Jennifer called. She talked about the speaker who said spirit told him that eating eggs was bad because they feed all the bad pathogens and such. So, she was taking back her request for eggs. After the call, I printed the reports, but made mistakes because my concentration was broken.
I took the money to the church's bank, then went to my bank to deposit a check. Then I went home. I called Faye. She was having supper with Dad. Then I went for a walk to the picnic table beyond the soccer field. I put one bare foot on the ground, and finished my book. Then I walked home, going the back way and picking dandelion. I also picked a pepper from the flower bed because a freeze is coming this weekend. I ate heart and onions. I listened to a podcast, then made dandelion salad. I ate what was wrapped up like a swan. I called Cecily who was concerned about Faye and Dad. I parsed out two weeks worth of supplements and took one to make up for this morning.
I read e-mail while listening to an interview. Chris called on Skype. We talked for awhile. He said the base shut-down should be lifted soon. After he hung up, I finished the interview while doing yoga stretches. Then I watched two episodes of Frasier. I did not understand the ending credits so I tried to look up commentary, but I could not find anything. Then I got ready for bed and posted to my blog while playing classical music from Youtube.
* This is Stacey's handiwork. *

No comments: