Monday, December 16, 2019

A day for uncharacteristic weather

I got up at 8:20, surprised once again to see how late it was. I must not be hearing the 7:30 alarm. I brushed and swished. I listened to podcasts. One speaker said that the timing of medications determines how well they work and how toxic they are. I tried listening to a tapping audio on the new laptop, but there was no sound. I e-mailed Chris and he suggested rebooting it. So I did, and then it was ok.
I made and ate breakfast, after all the pre-breakfast supplements and mixes. Although I finished on time, I lost track of time after that and nearly forgot to go quilting. But at noon, I put my machine in the car and headed out. It was a surprising 72 degrees.
There were a moderate number of women there. I set up in the back. I watched Bertha and Rebecca finish the binding on Rebecca's quilt. Lauri was working on a hot chocolate quilt. Alice came to talk to me. Then Sheryl came to sew. Shirley showed us a casserole carrier that she made. I worked on dishtowels until 3:30. Then I packed up and went home because it was getting dark.
When I got home, I went to the mailbox to look for mail, but there was none. I returned to the house, opened the garage door and brought in the tomato plant. I saw the mail truck park in front of the bank of boxes. I stood in the kitchen eating anti-aging yogurt and waited for the mailman to leave. I finally decided to go for a walk. And then he left. So I walked around the circle and got the mail on the way back. I just happened to see Stacy come home. I thought she might return my texts, but she didn't.
Chris cooked me a few slices of meat for supper. I made and ate a large salad. I looked at fog machines on Amazon (for remediation of mold spores). I also looked for citrus seed extracts to put in it. A storm moved it and there was great wind and rain. Faye called to say the case worker had pressured her to agree to take Dad home tomorrow, in spite of his not being able to get himself out of bed. Faye anticipates more pressure tomorrow.
At 8 I sat down with Chris to watch ST:NG. We watched two episodes. Sadly, the second one was “To Be Continued”. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog, and take EDTA.
* Rebecca's turtle quilt is a work of art. *

No comments: