Saturday, December 14, 2019

It was so romantic

I woke up at 8, my ears ringing. I took EDTA and went back to bed until my alarm rang. I got dressed and went for a walk around the circle. Chris was up when I got back.
I compared and sourced supplements on the protocol list. I spent the most time looking for MMST silica, and glutathione. It was almost noon when I made and ate breakfast. Then I sat outside and read, with only one bare foot because it was cold. When I came in, I did more comparisons and ordered more mold plates and a candle that is supposed to treat the mold in a room.
Chris was watching a movie and I wanted to listen to a podcast. So I plugged headphones into the speaker jack of the desktop computer. Then I could sew and listen at the same time. When he finished the movie, he said I could play the podcast out loud. But when I plugged the speakers back in, there was no sound. Chris recommended rebooting. I did, and it took a long time to get back to where I was.
Chris cooked hanger steak for me. I didn't know what cut that was, but I must have bought it at the farmer's market during the summer. It was outstanding! He also cooked a mixture of onions, garlic, and peppers.
I went back to sewing. Chris left for a Christmas party. He said I was invited, but I had sewing to do. I also listened to podcasts from the Mitochondrial Summit. One speaker talked highly of extra-corporeal shockwave therapy. He had a unit made by TRT.
I listened while I quilted. When that was done, I put a few last stitches in a hanging towel for my neighbor. Then I fashioned a bag out of wrapping paper and put the towels inside. I used my massage ball to roll out the muscle stiffness from so much sitting.
The last interview ended and I sat down to write to my blog. Chris came home from the Christmas party. He said there were at least twice as many women as men and most of them chatted him up. He said if I had been there, I could have saved him. I thought he would have enjoyed all the feminine attention, but he said he only wanted mine. Then he pulled up lyrics and sang along with the corresponding videos. It was very romantic. But trying to roll up next to him, I pulled up the rug and noticed a large cut. Neither one of us could figure out how or when it could have happened. He sang some more, and then we got ready for bed.
* This pic was taken at Jane's church on Tuesday. *

No comments: