Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Back to Huntsville

I woke up with the first alarm. I stayed in bed until the second alarm, which woke Chris up. We cuddled for awhile, then I got up to start my morning routine, or as much as I could do in a hotel room. Chris took a shower and I ate breakfast. Then we both read e-mail. I listened to two tapping audios. About 9:30 we packed the car and got on the road. We listened to the book on CD all the way to Huntsville.
I was supposed to meet Elaine at the church after entering the offering, so Chris just dropped me off at the church, then went home to unpack the car. I entered the numbers for this week, then sent her a text. She was not feeling well, so canceled. I discovered the numbers from last week and entered those as well. I ran into problems, but solved them by calling Lars. After I printed the reports, Chris came to pick me up. We stopped at the bank to deposit the money, then went to Publix for groceries.
We unpacked the groceries, then I unpacked my suitcase. There was a ton of little things to do to get everything back where it belonged.
Chris cooked bison and onions and garlic for supper. I added sprouts to my portion. I ate two bowls because we did not have lunch. We spent most of the evening listening to the next two CDs of the book we had been listening to. It put me in a kind of stupor. At midnight the second one ended and we just went to bed.
* This is Chris, getting something from the trunk of his car. *

No comments: