Friday, December 13, 2019

The amazing upside of sauerkraut juice

I got up at 8, astonished that it was so late. I drank water and looked for the Christmas tree. I was expecting to find it in a long narrow box. I looked everywhere. But I finally found it in the garage wrapped in paper. I turned on the router and checked my blog. According to posts from two years ago, the ornaments are their boxes in the garage. I looked but did not find them. I looked at more blog posts, then went back to the garage and did a more thorough search of the area where the tree was. Then I found the box of lights and the wreath.
I opened a box lying on my chair. Chris must have found it on the front porch when he left this morning. It contained 3 personal harmonizers. I put one by the Berkey, one by my laptop and one by the router.
I tried to answer the practitioner's e-mail. I compared protein profiles on supplements and mother's milk, looking for good alternatives. I looked up dangers of glycerin because one of his supplements contained it.
Chris came home for lunch. I was not expecting him. I downloaded Waterfox to the new laptop. I printed the protocol for supplement use. I made the pre-breakfast mixes, and then breakfast.
I wrote the blog post for yesterday. I put a new address in my address book. I paid the practitioner's amended invoice. I sourced cheaper alternatives for next time.
Chris came home from work while I was joining pieces of batting to make larger rectangles. We watched one episode of ST:NG. Chris left to game with his friends at a local game store. I made a large salad and ate it while listening to a podcast on glyphosate. The speaker recommended sauerkraut juice to detox from all the glyphosate in the food and environment.
I put on another interview. I ate some heart soup. Then I went back to making bigger pieces of batting. Chris came home early from gaming because only one other person showed up. We watched two episodes of ST:NG. Then I finished the podcast and we went to bed.
* This is a project being worked on at the retreat last weekend. *

No comments: