Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Twednesday

I got up at 8. I spent some time getting photo files cleaned up on the new laptop. Stuff is not where I had it on the old laptop. I decided to do my meditation and tapping morning today because Chris will be off of work tomorrow. After that, I cleaned bathrooms and the kitchen. Then I made and ate breakfast. I almost forgot it was Tuesday.
I got dressed and went to church. Lars had knee surgery so I had to do the whole process myself. And there was a lot of checks and cash this time. After preparing the bank deposit, I recorded everything in the computer. As I was finishing up, William called to say he'd found a pair of shoes he thought I'd like. Then I went to the bank and made the deposit, and went home.
Chris was home already. I looked at e-mail. I talked to Faye. No one pressured her to take Dad home today, so he will come home Friday as planned. Chris cooked the rest of the hangar steak. I ate that and a salad. Stacy texted me about the tree. I assumed she was ready for it, so I bundled up and carried the tree across the street to her house. I wanted to stay and help decorate, but instead we sat at her kitchen table and talked. She made me a cup of tea. I asked if she knew where I could buy a harmonica since it was too late to order one. Her husband whipped out his phone, located them on Amazon and said with his prime account, he could have it shipped to my Dad's house by Friday. So, thinking I could just give him my card number, I let him order it. But no, he paid with his account, so I promised to bring money tomorrow. Then Stacy said we could go shopping tomorrow and I thought it was a nice idea.
Eventually her husband cooked personal pan pizzas for them. So she and I decided to meet at 10:30 tomorrow and I left. When I got in, Chris and I watched three episodes of ST:NG. I jotted notes for my blog and went to bed.
* Lauri made this. *

No comments: