Sunday, January 5, 2020

First day of new supplement plan

I began the new supplement regimen today, based on the advice of my new health practitioner. I did not yet have full integration with what I was already doing. I drafted supplement schedule to fit my 2-meals-a-day plan. I filled the bread machine and started it at Chris' request.
After consuming my pre-breakfast mixes, I made and ate breakfast. Then I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. I boiled water to sterilize yogurt implements. I threw out the moldy anti-aging yogurt from before Christmas and washed the container thoroughly. I rinsed it with boiling water. By the time I got the new batch of yogurt mixed up and warming, it was a little too late to go sewing. So I sewed at home. I broke two needles on same project but did not hit any pins. Hmm. I restarted my coconut milk ferment using the probiotic that the health practitioner recommended. I soaked a seed mix for future sprouts. I put away seed crackers, then took a walk. It was windy and cold. I wished I had worn a warmer coat, or could run to keep warm.
When I got back, I read e-mail. Chris had soaked liver overnight in milk. He put it in the oven while I was quilting some placemats. When I saw him eating, I got hungry. I made a large salad and ate it. Then I took the liver out of the oven and had a piece of that, covered in onions. I put the rest away in glass jars.
We watched one episode of The Mandalorian, and were surprised to find that it was the last one. So then we listened to more of the book on CD. I came very close to falling asleep. So when the CD ended, I took the bedtime supplement, brushed, and went to bed, leaving my blogging for tomorrow.
* I didn't take any pics today so here is one from the quilt show in October. *

No comments: