Friday, January 10, 2020

She started it

I woke up early and went to the bathroom. The house was dark and quiet so I thought Chris was gone. But after I went back to bed, he went in the shower. I must have fallen asleep after that. I got up at 8:25 after having a strange dream. Chris was gone, of course. I lit the candle and put it in the bedroom. I set a 3-hour reminder on my laptop. I brushed and swished. I washed the dishes in the sink. Then I transferred the anti-aging yogurt to a smaller container, and washed the original one. I made more spice mix and green powder mix. I listened to podcasts, and took pre-breakfast supplements. I made and ate my usual breakfast. I noticed that this new computer is louder than the older one, but loses sound sometimes and has to be rebooted.
After breakfast, I went for a walk. It was threatening to rain. I walked back by the baseball fields and tennis courts. I picked dandelion and dock.
When I got home, I listened to a podcast while sorting batting scraps from Mom. I looked into higher rate CD's for one that is maturing. I also checked out an infrared sauna blanket. It sounded great, but at $500 maybe it ought to do housework, too.
I found a baby ball that Mom started. I hand sewed while listening to a podcast. Then I turned it right side out and stuffed it. I had finished sewing it shut when Chris came home with a box. I opened the box and put the supplements away. I was hoping the new watch band would arrive today.
I called Faye, then talked to my dad. He seems to be getting stronger. He hadn't had a fat bomb today, so I encouraged him to have one.
Stacy called while I was talking, so I called her back. She needed to take a break and walk. So I put on my shoes and met her outside. We walked around about twice, then she had to go home for supper. I went home, too. Chris left soon after I arrived. I made a salad and added eggs and salmon. I listened to more audios as I ate. Then I watched three episodes of Royal Pains and used the massage ball on my back. Also, I beat my left foot with a cardboard tube. I drank some magnesium water and wrote my blog post. I quilted a placemat while waiting for Chris. He went straight to bed, so I published my post and followed him.
*This is the baby ball. *
P.S. Google made me change my password and the only thing that worked was bad language.

No comments: