Friday, January 3, 2020

The problem with changing numbers

I got up around 8. I brushed and swished. I bustled around in the kitchen. I woke up the old laptop. I looked again for articles on the efficacy of vitamin patches. I tried to integrate my old supplement regimen with the new one from the functional health practitioner. I ordered something I thought I had ordered before, but apparently did not. I cut the new insoles and stuck them in a pair of loose-fitting shoes.
Chris made a shopping list, so I quickly got dressed, put on walking shoes, and went along. We went to Publix and got groceries for the week. After putting away the groceries, I made and ate breakfast. I tried to read an e-book, but before I finished, I got a call from the church treasurer. He was looking for the weekly reports. I promised to get them soon.
I put excess plastic bags in my car and brought my offering accessories. I stopped at my bank to deposit checks. Then I went to the church to record three offering sheets. I found out that the envelop numbers had been reassigned. I called Tim and we came to an understanding. Then Lars showed up. He and I talked and found problems. He called Tim and finally we thought we had it straightened out. It was going to take me some time to transfer the numbers over so I asked Lars to make the deposit. Then Beverly called me. I couldn't talk long. I had to re-do what I had done. I wrote a sheet of both numbers along with each name. Then I saw a donation from someone who wasn't done with their number yet, but it had been given to someone else. Arrggghhh! I finished up about 5:30.
Faye started texting me as I was getting ready to leave. It seems Dad's caregiver got sick and couldn't come and the agency did not send a substitute. Isn't that their job?
When I got home, I made a small salad with sprouts and olives and salsa. I did some tapping for being tired. I sat down to wait for my tapping buddy. She was late, but then we connected. She told me about her week and I told her about mine. Then we tapped for her issues from childhood. Afterward, Chris and I watched three episodes of The Mandelorian. Then I wrote my blog post and we went to bed.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one from October. *

No comments: