Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The candle

I got up before 7. I found a taper and used it to light the mold candle. I placed the candle on a cookie sheet and put it on the bed. I shut the door to let it do its work. I brushed and swished. I read e-mail, but it was very slow. I posted my blog for yesterday. Linda called, asking if we could come in February instead of January.
Bluprint was allowing anyone to view their classes for free until the 7th. I realized that was today! I checked out the classes and chose one on quilting with rulers. I talked to Mary Ann and we caught up on the latest.
At 9:45, I moved the candle to the master bathroom. I grabbed some handwork and went to quilting. I sat at the lone table, and listened to the conversation of the other ladies while doing some handwork. Jodi passed out Christmas blocks she had made. I turned in one big bag of scraps for dog beds.
It was after 11 when I got home. I took supplements, and made breakfast. I ate it while watching quilt lessons. I set up my new computer and downloaded pics from my camera. I blew out the candle which had been burning for 3 hours.
After watching more quilt lessons, I went to church. I entered numbers in the computer, and everything seemed to go well. I wrote the last of the donations on a report that Tim put in my box, and printed out reports. Then I took the money to the bank and made the deposit. Finally I went home.
I lit the candle and put it in the fabric room. I went for a walk around the circle, able to walk a little faster than yesterday. I watched more lessons when I got back. Chris came home. We discussed him using my car tomorrow. I called Dr. Grace to see if I could come on Thursday instead of Wednesday. Later we each drove to the dealership. Chris dropped off his car and got in mine. He drove us home.
At home, I got out the liver and onions for supper, then made a salad. I blew out the candle when the three hours was up. I watched the rest of the lessons, and looked through a quilt catalog.
When the quilting lessons were over, I gathered supplies for handsewing and sat on the couch with Chris. While two CD's played, I draped the light Faye gave me around my neck and sewed down binding on the blue quilt. I completed about half of it. Then it was time for bed. I took the last supplement, and wrote my blog post while Chris made his lunch for tomorrow.
* This is a quilt top that I saw on Sunday. *

No comments: