Wednesday, January 29, 2020

What's growing in your yogurt?

I shut off my alarm at 7:30 and stayed in bed until 8. I brushed and swished, twice. I checked messages. I finished drawing flying geese with EQ4 and printed them out. The size was spot on! I finalized a Swansons order. I soaked seeds for the next round of sprouts. I made coffee and did my lymph-moving exercises. I did lots of tapping and crying. Then I started cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen.
I talked to William. He told me that no caregiver came today to watch Dad. Dad says she spends time sitting in her car and talking on her phone instead of being in the house with him. That sounded bad.
I took a shower and got dressed. I called the church's florist to upgrade the flowers for Sunday. I vacuumed, and emptied the dust cup. I poured boiling water and baking soda on my comb in case there are mold spores on it. There wasn't time for breakfast so I ate a few seed crackers, then drove to the Korean clinic.
They were helping a patient. The bank was still garnishing their income. I looked into contacting IRS. Their website discourages phone calls and encourages using their automated system. Then Faye called. I talked to her until the patient and spouse came out front. He talked to me while she talked to Dr. Grace. I was finally able to set up an account with the IRS, but it didn't help. Dr. Grace tried to give me tea and more kimchi for coming, but I can't drink all the tea they have given me.
On the way home, I stopped at the post office. When I got home, I checked the house mail. I got similar junk mail in each place. Lucky me. I read messages. I searched the desktop and found pics of David that I could send to Gwenda. I read e-mail. I got a text from Stacy inviting me to go to choir practice with her. I ate bean soup, ham, and fermented yogurt for supper. I should have made breakfast, but totally forgot.
I put some yogurt in a jar for Jennifer. I am not sure which microbes are growing in it at this point, but she asked for it on Sunday, and it hasn't made me sick. I bundled up and went over to Stacey's house. We talked about grief on the way to choir practice. I gave the jar to Jennifer. I noticed the extremely shiny piano that took the place of the grand piano. We sang through the usual songs. Then we came home. Her car has heated seats so we sat and talked. Then I got out and went in my house. I called Chris and we talked. He was working on a presentation and had little to say. So I kept it short. Then I watched two episodes of Royal Pains while using the massage ball. Afterward, I took my supplements, wrote my blog post and went to bed.
* This might be the last time I saw David. *

No comments: