Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Success with bitter melon

I had an upsetting dream. This guy I knew from college was able to teleport into my house whenever he wanted. I couldn't get rid of him. I heard my alarm go off at 7:30, but stayed in bed pondering the dream until 8. I got up to brush and swish. I heated water and made coffee. I did my special exercises. I did a lot of tapping on the disturbing elements of the dream. The coffee gave me the energy to clean the bathrooms, and kitchen. I washed some dishes and measuring spoons. I took a shower.
Then I made a list of pre-breakfast supplements and mixes. I decided what the proper order and timing should be and reordered the list. I took them as indicated, then made and ate breakfast.
I went to the Korean clinic at 2. He was having a problem with patient payments going to his account. 24% was missing from each payment. I called the bank. It took awhile to get a person, and then to have the person find the problem. Finally the clerk had me file a form with IRS, who was taking money out of each payment. Dr Lee said he had gotten no notifications from the IRS. Then he had me order an filter for an air purifier. To pay me, he gave me a foot detox bath. There was barely any colored water afterward. Then he put my feet in the foot massager for 15 minutes. I went home at 4.
When I got home, Chris had a package for me from the post office. Supplements. I got the house mail – 2 pieces and not for us. They looked like advertisements so I recycled them. I looked up IRS levies, and the most logical supposition was that he might not have paid SE tax.
Chris changed his clothes. Then I picked up my choir folder and we walked across the street to Stacey's house. They welcomed us into their home. We talked for a bit then sat at the table. Eric came up with a stir fry to show off the bitter melon that I brought yesterday. He had a selection of meats: chicken, beef, and shrimp. He also had two kinds of sauce, both spicy. So he did individual stir frys for each of us, letting us pick the meat and sauce. Mine had bitter melon in it, and Chris tried it as well. Stacey had one piece of bitter melon from my plate. It was so good! You could hardly taste the bitter melon through all the spices. After eating, Stacey and I went to choir practice in her car. Eric gave Chris a ham and the rest of the bitter melons to take home.
Choir practice went well. She and I talked the whole way there, and on the way back. She dropped me off at my house. Chris was on his laptop, but cued up ST:NG when I came in. After one episode, I went to the kitchen to make some magnesium water. I sipped it during the second episode. Afterward, Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog and listen to the rain.
* Lauri made this for her grandmother's 100th birthday. *

No comments: