Friday, August 28, 2020

A debate would be great

I got up at 7. I took the first supplements, then brushed and swished. I went outside to check for gopher mounds, but didn't find any. Chris had put the trash out, so I got the recycling and put it in the can. I vacuumed the house for the first time. I started with the filter of the air purifier, did the rest of the bedroom, the back hallway, parts of the sewing room, the front hallway, the livingroom and parts of the dining room. I moved a box off of the piano, and a few other things so that I could play the piano later. Then I emptied the dishwasher and vacuumed the kitchen. I moved boxes in the den and swept it as well. Then I made more chia/flax mix so I could get rid of a box in the pantry, making more room in there.
I put on an audio and made breakfast. I listened to part of Del Bigtree interviewing David Martin (featured in Plandemic) explaining how the factcheckers got it wrong. I laid outside for my daily dose of sun and reading. I finished listening to the interview where Dr. Martin refutes each factchecker claim, showing that they evidently did not read the articles they quoted in their entirety. Wouldn't it be great if these people would have debate, so we could hear all the points and counter points at once?
I was having supper when Chris came home from work. I went through more e-mail, then listened to another audio while sorting through sewing and quilting magazines. Then we watched two episodes of Lucifer, and went to bed, no blogging.
* Sometimes I take a pic of a page in a magazine before I put it on the discard pile. *

No comments: