Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Sprinklers

I got up at 7:30, not having slept as well as the previous night. I wondered if Apollo made any difference. Chris was already gone to work. I brushed and swished and took supplements - as usual. I moved my laptop to the den and set up a small table to hold it. I unpacked in the den and livingroom. More books! Biology this time, and more Star Trek. I moved the empty bookshelf. I smoothed out a lot of paper and crammed it in a box.
At 10 I sat down at my laptop for a Zoom call with the Monday group. It was really good to talk with them and hear how everyone was doing. Before it was over, my phone rang. It was the dentist's office from Huntsville. She wanted to know which endodontist I saw and what dentist I will be seeing next week. She wanted to get all the info together and make sure everyone had a copy. I gave her the names and phone numbers.
By then, the Zoom call was over. I unpacked in the living room, and watched TQS while eating breakfast. Chris came home for lunch with a Netflix movie that he picked up from the post office. After eating, he moved some boxes for me in the Livingroom. After he left, I put on a bathing suit and laid out in sun with a book. It was so hot that I thought if I put a bucket of water in the shed I would have a sauna.
Later I went in and changed clothes again. I unpacked in the garage, looking for boxes big enough to hold shelves. I smoothed a lot of paper, and found more decorative glassware to put in the donation pile. I also put some empty boxes in the shed. I did not find shelves for the bookcase.
At 5, I heard Retreat played over the loudspeaker. I ate supper consisting of half a sweet potato and a piece of beef. It was almost 6 when Chris came home from work. After he changed clothes, we went to the commissary for eggs and olives and organic produce. I put in an order for organic tomatoes and apples, plus turmeric root because they did not carry them.
We took our purchase home and put the items away. I picked some dandelion and made a salad. I ate it while watching a tapping video on my laptop. I went outside to wait for the sprinklers to come on. When they did, I walked the edge of the property observing how the sprays went. I noticed that water was getting into the shed because there is an air vent over the door. Then I went inside and watched videos about how to adjust sprinkler heads. But I did not get enough information.
Chris and I sat down to watch the Netflix movie that came today. It was called Match, with Patrick Stewart, but it was not at all what I was expecting. So we stopped it, and played one episode of Lucifer. Afterward, I set the Apollo on Rest and typed up my blog. Then I set it to Sleep and went to bed.
* Every switch and outlet has a sticker with the breaker marked on it. *
* I have reverted to the old Blogger interface for now, until they cut it off entirely. *

No comments: