Monday, August 31, 2020

Stormy skies

After Chris left, I moved to the bottom of the bed. Then my phone alarm went off. I stayed in bed a little longer, but then got up to have a protein and h2 drink. I turned on the router and started a video, then paused it to go brush my teeth. I was going to water the grass in my bare feet, but when I checked, it was 53 degrees outside. It amazes me how drastically the temperature changes during the day.
I struggled with ordering another lab from my online practitioner or else finding a new practitioner since I don't feel any better. I wrote down the possibilities and then decided to cancel the test because the result wasn't worth $500. By then it was breakfast time. As I was eating breakfast, Chris came home for lunch. I stopped the audio I was listening to and chatted with him. Then I put on a video of Alex Anderson showing off examples of the last block of the month. Somehow when eating a packet of tune, I aspirated a piece. Blowing my nose didn't quite do it, so I rinsed my sinuses several time. It was a relief to get it out.
At 1:30, I went out to the shed to read. I found my glasses in the grass in front of the door. I didn't have my watch on, but it seemed longer than usual until I put the book down. I went in and listened to an interview with David Icke, then went to an interview with Aubrey Marcus. While it played, I set up my away machine in the dining room and made two masks with adjusters. Chris came home just as I finished them. He sent me a link to a short video interview that the garrison put out for others to watch on Youtube. He was awesome!
I picked dandelion and made a salad. It was windy outside, and the sky turned grey. I sanitized the masks and packed them in an envelope. Then I cleared some e-mail. I dashed outside to see if my car windows were up, and they were. I took a minute to clean up one gopher mound. The wind was blowing so hard that I brought the tomato plant inside.
I listened to another video until Chris was ready to watch TV. With my magnesium drink in hand, I watched two episodes of The Umbrella Academy with him. Then we opened two large boxes that were in the bedroom closet. But we left the unpacking for later. I wrote to my blog and got ready for bed.
* Lots of wind but no rain (or sprinklers) *

No comments: