Friday, August 7, 2020

Finding photographs

I slept in because I was up so late. It was around 8. I rinsed my sinuses and took the first supplement, then brushed and swished. I realized the trash and recycling hadn't gone out, so I gathered them up quickly and put them at the curb. I checked e-mail and watched a video of a doctor talking about how the new mRNA vaccines will change your DNA and the ramifications of that. Also, there was a video of Dr. Bhuttar talking about how his son got autism after a second round of vaccines, but through heavy metal chelation, he fully recovered.
I continued to take supplements on schedule. I researched supplements and put together some orders, including some vinyl window covering. It took most of the morning. Chris came home late for lunch. He put a pot of water on the stove to boil, then had to go back to work. I put in the 4 ears of corn, then made and ate breakfast. I listened to Del Bigtree interview doctors who were wondering why a discussion of all possible treatments of infection are being discouraged. I also ate two of the ears of corn because they were so good.
I unpacked here and there. I glued another cardboard shelf together. William called about the new air conditioner. I flattened a bunch of paper. I rearranged things in the sewing room so I could put up the cutting table. But there won't be room for the ironing board. Just when I thought I'd found all the fabric, I opened another box and there was my collection of grays. I was in there when Chris came home from work, but I didn't hear him come in.
For supper I ate a piece of beef, and some blueberries. I walked around the outside of the house, assessing the suitability of kite flying. Chris made and ate his own supper, and played his fantasy game. I found a box of photos in my sewing room. They were from our shower and wedding and places we'd traveled.
We went for a walk to Housing and back to test the time. It was the same as to the commissary. When we got back, I made my magnesium drink. We watched three episode of Lucifer, taking us into season 3. Then I sat down to write my blog post, and program Apollo to help me sleep.
* This is the book case that needed extra support for the shelves. *

No comments: