Saturday, August 22, 2020

The small turnout

I got up to take my supplements, then went back to bed. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. Later I got up to check e-mail and take more supplements. I watered dry parts of the lawn and took care of some gopher dirt. I took a shower. It was after noon when I made and ate breakfast. I had half a banana afterward, then packed up my sewing stuff and a water bottle.
I asked Chris to put my machine in the car. He sat in the back seat because I had stuff in the passenger seat. I drove to the pavillion and he unloaded my machine for me. I put a box of quilting magazines on one table and set up my machine at another. The power strip was long enough for Johnnie to set up at the next table. But before Chris could leave, Johnnie arrived with a hand project and her husband was carrying a chair. That was at 1pm. The four of us talked for a while, then the men left on foot. Johnnie and I talked while she did some hand embroidery and I made two masks. I used the craft iron she brought. Just as I was taking a picture of the masks, Patrick called to ask something about my old laptop. I took the chance to remind him that his laundry belongs in his room, not elsewhere in the house. I ended the call when another lady joined us. She is with MWR. The three of us had a nice chat and came up with some ideas.
After she left, I realized it was after 4pm. I packed up my machine and notions. I was able to get everything into my car and I drove home. I was also able to unload it all by myself. I took the next supplement, and read and deleted some e-mail, getting the unread portion to below 400. For supper, I had some pork, and made a salad. I added some carrot greens that were hydrating in water. After that, I opened a young coconut, drank some of the water, and poured the rest into the fermented coconut milk. Then I asked Chris to put the recharged battery into the lawn mower. I mowed on both sides of the yard. I stopped to talk to my next door neighbor, who was also the lady from MWR. Then I continued mowing, not sure where the middle line between her house and my house was. But my back was hurting, so I put the mower away.
It was 8:30 and time to watch TV. I made my magnesium drink and we watched two episodes of Lucifer. I also took some melatonin and put on a sleep patch. After the second show, I put my clean clothes away and the two of us made the bed up with clean sheets. Then I sat down to write to my blog, and get ready for bed (with the Apollo).
* The two masks I made during our chat. *

No comments: