Friday, March 11, 2022

Cleaning the apartment

Thursday

I got up after the alarm went off. I rinsed my sinuses, swallowed charcoal, and brushed my teeth. When I walked to the kitchen, I found Chris had left the wi-fi on. I did the last meditation for Day 10 and read e-mail.

At 10 I went to the apartment to clean. I worked in the kitchen. Jamie showed up about 11. She worked in the bathroom. I went home at noon to make breakfast and watch The Highwire: The spike protein is the killer in covid infection, but we used it for the vaccines. This is the first vaccine that goes to the brain. We cannot control where it goes in the body, how much it replicates, or for how long. Spike proteins have been found up to 15 months later. Every study shows spike protein causes blood clots. Injection causes more spike proteins to be produced than the actual infection does.

I paused The Highwire when a man came to fix the disposal. After he left, I finished watching it, then went back to the apartment. Jamie was there. I cleaned for about an hour. I took a break to go walking with Diane and Jenni at the gym, then went back to the apartment. Jamie showed me how the rug had bubbled up after she shampooed the carpet. We talked for quite a while, then she left. I reassembled the bins into the fridge, then headed out.

I went to the post office to pick up the mail. There was a box from Swansons. Then I went home. I ate some fruit and watched the beginning of The Highwire. I watched other videos. Chris came home with a pizza. I posted to my blog, then made tea. We watched four episodes of Big Bang Theory. I checked e-mail and listened to a bunch of interviews. It was almost midnight when I went to bed.

No comments: