Thursday, March 24, 2022

Private lesson

Wednesday

I heard Chris leave for work and wondered why he didn't ask if I needed help. Using the inverted trashcan, I lowered my feet to the floor. I felt pretty good walking around, but sitting did not go well. I prepared for coffee morning. I filled the bread machine and started it. I modified my exercise routine and drybrushed. I made coffee. I meditated and tapped, mostly standing up.

I sprayed down the bathrooms and cleaned the kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. I wiped down the bathrooms and took a shower, then vacuumed. He went back to work. I read e-mail, noticing one from Dugway saying Season 2 of BBT was a month overdue. I put on my walking shoes and drove to the library. I pulled seasons 2 and 6 off the shelf. I explained my problem to the librarian and he made sure season 2 showed as returned. I checked out season 6.

Then I went to Diane's office. She introduced me to Greg. We went outside to wait for Michelle. She walked up from the direction of the commissary. We walked around the block and had to add an extra block to make half an hour. They continued to talk, but I went to Saronna's house to pick up her older daughter.

I brought her to my house to sew some slippers. She commented on things around the house, noting that all my closets had fabric in them. Mostly we worked in my sewing room. She did the cutting and sewed small parts. I did the stitching all around and top-stitching. She stitched the felt feet to the insides.

I took her home. Her father invited me to stay for supper, but it is my fasting day. Chris was just getting out of Mass and followed me home. He made supper while I listened to Covid Secrets episode 9. I posted to my blog and made tea. We watched four episodes for season 6. Later Chris went to bed while I stayed up to listen to the rest of episode 9.

No comments: