Sunday, March 6, 2022

The scarf class

Saturday

I stayed in bed late, enjoying Chris' company. He prepared corned beef and put it in the slow cooker. We were surprised to see that it was raining. I read e-mail, and rolled out my calves. I soaked seeds.

Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. He took a shower, and then I took mine. I made laundry soap, and he did the laundry. I made breakfast and ate it while playing a tapping meditation.

About 1:30 I gathered the stuff together to crochet ruffled scarves. I also included a sewing machine just in case someone wanted to do a previous project. Chris put everything in my trunk. He rode with me to the chapel and carried the supplies inside. Then he walked home.

I set up the machine and laid out the choices of yarn. Then I read from the book about Fauci. It wasn't long before Wilhelm arrived. He told me all about his siblings but I did not understand. Then his mom arrived with one daughter and the baby brother. Diane came and then Jenni. I let them choose their yarn and a crochet hook. I showed them how and they caught on pretty quickly. Jenni didn't like the hook so I showed her the finger method. But that was too slow, so she went home for a circular loom. She and Diane and Sophia all finished a scarf (or two). I had forgotten my phone so I could not take pics.

Afterward we packed up to go walking. Sophia walked with us while her mom and brothers went home. We walked around the school block. Sophia went home. We went to the swap shop so Diane and Jenni could look around.

When I got home, I read messages. Jamie called to say she had shelving ready for the swap shop and would text me. I ate some of the corned beef that Chris cooked. I got an e-mail asking if I had made a certain purchase from Apple. Neither of us had so I called the supposed credit card company. I made a salad while on hold. Then they assured me that all my accounts were closed so there were no charges. I promised to send them the phony e-mail.

Jamie texted, so I ran to the swap shop. We placed the shelves she painted on top of the existing units which did not have a top shelf. When we left, it had started snowing. I came home, and ate my salad. I watched the first tapping video from Day 6. I looked up DRASTIC research and what info they have uncovered. I posted to my blog. I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT. I sang the theme song along with each one. We made the bed. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog and read from the endless list of messages and memes.

No comments: