Thursday, March 17, 2022

New cleaning ideas

Wednesday

I woke up in the night to use the bathroom. My ears were quiet. But less than a minute later, Chris' alarm went off (4:45). He got up and soon my head was full of sound. I tried to figure out what it could be and resolved to notice when the sound goes away. Chris read e-mail for a bit then got dressed for the gym and left. I continued to ruminate. He came back after 7 and climbed in bed. He fell asleep.

I heard my 8:30 alarm go off. I got up and so did Chris. As I got ready for coffee morning, he got in my way but soon left. I heated water and made coffee. I put the old shower curtain in a tub of hot water. After oil-pulling, I exercised, rebounded and drybrushed. I took special detox supplements. I tapped and meditated.

Afterward I cleaned the bathrooms, then turned my attention to the kitchen. I put on the remaining part of Covid Revealed and cleaned in the fridge while it played. All of a sudden I realized how late it was. I jumped in the shower, washed, then got dressed. I went to the previous apartment fo the inspection. I forgot my key so I called Jamie. While she was on her way, the inspection people came and they had a key. Two people took pics and we all conversed. Of course it passed.

I went to the post office and picked up a package. Then I went to the school. Michelle was waiting, but Diane and Jenni were nowhere to be found. We walked around the school block. She told me that vinegar is good for your hair and might stop the incessant itching I have. Afterward, we went to her car to get a big bottle of pink cleaner for hard water.

I went home to find the apartment keys, then went to Housing to officially turn them in. When I got home, I continued Covid Revealed until Jamie knocked. We went to the apartment to try the new cleaner. But there was not a good way to apply it. She said she had a squeeze bottle at home. We both left, excited for that and a sprayer that attaches to any faucet.

When I got home, I made a Swanson's order and read Telegram messages. I tuned into episode two of Covid Revealed. Chris came home around 7. I forgot he had Mass. I wrote up my blog notes for yesterday and today. We watched the last episode of BBT and one of Columbo. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to Covid Revealed.

No comments: