Saturday, March 5, 2022

Turmeric is finally back in stock

Friday

I got up about 8. I posted tomorrow's sewing class on Facebook. I put my February picture file into folders to make it easier to find things. Chris had to go to work for a short time. I made and ate breakfast. He came back with the mail, and two packages. One held a book and one had my Nuts.com order of acai berries and raw cacao nibs.

He packed the cooler and we went to Tooele for groceries. I spent a lot of time at Melanie's because I hadn't been there in a month. We went to the bank as well to deposit my check for cleaning the company house.

We came home and unloaded the groceries. I read articles and listened to interviews. Chris fixed supper consisting of chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes, and in a separate pan, asparagus. I ate quickly, then went walking with Jenni and Diane. Supper helped me keep warm. We agreed to meet at sewing class tomorrow, then go to the swap shop, and then walk.

I soaked two packages of turmeric roots, then cut them up and put them in the freezer. I listened to Day 5 of the Tapping World Summit. I posted to my blog. I made tea, We watched 4 episodes of BBT, we looked at pics of property in Costa Rica, but did not make any decisions. He went to bed. I listened to a long podcast on regenerative farming, and then I went to bed.

* Biden is now practicing medicine without a license. *

No comments: