Tuesday, March 22, 2022

More dirt than we thought

Monday

I slept ok until I got up to pee. I was able to do it with an inverted trash can by the bed to shorten the distance between my feet and the ground. I went back to sleep and woke when Chris came in to take his shower after jogging. I didn't feel like getting up but he had to go to work. So he levered me out of bed with the back board, and helped me get dressed.

After he went to work, I did the usual morning ablutions. I called Jamie to set up a time for the apartment. I called Steve to see when he needed someone to clean. He said not until Friday and then only if he can get a dog walker. I readied an payment envelop for Jamie for the previous apartment.

I listened to the bonus episode: Remdesivir causes acute kidney, heart and liver failure in adults but is now the one and only drug authorized under EUA by FDA to treat pediatric patients over 7 lbs who test positive for covid. A 3-day treatment in hospital. Newborns are being tested automatically for covid. Under EUA, by law, parents and guardians have the right to refuse the drug, also called Veklury. Adverse events must be reported so make sure the doctor follows through. Remdesivir killed 53% of everyone it was given to in the ebola trial.

I met Jamie at the apartment. We tried out the pink stuff. We put some in a spray bottle and some in a squirt bottle. We tried it in the toilet, on the bathroom sink, in the shower, and on the kitchen faucet. It was ok, but not as good as CLR. I vacuumed the drawers of the furniture and wiped the dust off. I washed the window and it was dirty. How did the inspectors pass any of this?

I went home. Chris had left a package on my laptop. I made breakfast and ate it while reading e-mail. I put on my walking shoes and went to the school. I met Diane and Michelle. We walked around the block discussing possible events to get the community involved. Afterward, we stood talking. Diane finally went back to work. I talked with Michelle, then gave her a ride home. We kept talking until her husband got home and then included him. She put cypress oil on my head to combat the itch.

I went home. Chris was there making rice and beans. I had leftovers for supper. I listened to the next episode of Covid Revealed. I posted to my blog and heated tea. We watched four episodes of BBT. Then we got ready for bed early.

No comments: