Friday, March 18, 2022

Sunny day

Thursday

I got up late and did the usual. I watched the rest of the episode of Covid Revealed, and then Endgame.

LNP's look like cholesterol to the body so the body circulates them throughout. Invest in water sources at continental divides. Civilization starts with sanitation and water. Since 1934 we have not had democracy in this country. We have been relying too much on the govt. if we surrogate to a fed govt our ability to control our destiny, exercise our rights and liberties, have financial, physical and bodily autonomy, then we don't have freedom.

I made breakfast. Steve called to confirm cleaning tomorrow I watched The HighWire. They showed the movie VAXXED. Risk of autism is related to age of exposure to MMR.

I ordered more charcoal filters for Berkey only to find they've gone up 55%! I took pics of green slime growing on the old ones. I read outside barefoot. I went walking with Diane. I made a mitten from the cardigan I got at the swap shop. I posted a mitten class to Facebook.

I watched Endgame while I whipped up seed crackers. While they baked, I picked up Chris' pizza and left it on the stove. I took out compost, and listened to next episode of Covid Revealed while sewing a rubber strip onto my rake handle.

Chris came home from his monthly meeting in Tooele. He ate his pizza. I posted to my blog. I made tea. We watched four episodes of BBT. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to Covid Revealed.

No comments: