Monday, March 21, 2022

Snow and go

Sunday

I slept ok for the first part of the night. At some point I got up, slowly lowering each leg to the floor with my hands, to use the bathroom. I went back to sleep, but when I woke again, my back was uncomfortable in every position. So when Chris woke up, I asked him to get me a stepladder so I didn't have so far to lower my legs.

I did the usual to get ready for the day. I peeled some pineapple stems to expose the root buds and put them in water. I crushed my remaining dried carrot and mint greens to make a powder that I put on my salads. I washed some dishes in the sink. I listened to the the current bonus episode of Covid Revealed, jotting notes on the protocols for vaccine injury and shedding.

Snow had been falling in heavy winds. But there was no hint of canceling church. Chris helped me change clothes, then dug out my car. I drove to church in the blowing snow with seed cracker snacks. We sang songs, then heard a sermon on the second chapter of John. My back stiffened up and it was hard to get up for last song. On my way out, I offered more snack to those walking out. The snow had completely stopped and I drove home.

I checked e-mail, then ironed the Jinny Beyer fabric while Chris gamed with the voices. I listened to part of an interview on the carnivore diet. At 4:30, I went walking with Diane in my nieghborhood and picked up trash along the way. Later, I looked at egg preservation techniques, including salted egg yolks and macaroons.

Chris heated up the corned beef and the squash for supper. Later I heated tea and posted to my blog. We watched four episodes of Big Bang Theory. I played Taps. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog and listen to the next Covid Revealed episode.

No comments: