Monday, March 28, 2022

Dominoes

Sunday

I got up around 8. Chris had said we were going walking with the Colonel at 10:30. So I took a shower and read e-mail for a couple hours. Then at 10, he told me the walk was canceled. So I put on my shoes and walked to the post office. There was one piece of mail and it was for Chris.

I put on a podcast and parsed supplements for two weeks. Then I made breakfast. After eating, I changed my clothes, and went to church with cheese snacks. I handed them around, but the chaplain's assistant said he couldn't have pork. We sang songs and the supply minister gave a sermon based on the first part of John chapter 3. After the service, we talked and had more cheese and bacon snack.

I went home, and changed my clothes. I read e-mail, then at 3:30 went to the school to walk with Diane and Jenni. I forgot it was workout day. When I got home, I asked Chris what he wanted from the commissary. It is normally closed on Sunday so Chris wanted to support it being open. We have extra people here for some reason. So I shopped for bacon, grapefruit, etc.

I heated leftovers for supper. Chris steamed beets for me. Later we went to Michelle's house. Diane was there. We played a train game with dominoes. Diane won most of the games. Finally she and her son went home. After one more round, Chris and I went home.

I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT. Chris went to bed soon after. I stayed up to read articles, but called it quits at 11.

No comments: