Saturday, March 26, 2022

Good news and bad news

Friday

After the usual morning preps, I read e-mail, and looked at potential sewing projects online. I also looked at supplements. I made breakfast and ate it outside, barefoot. Later, I tapped with a long video from Brad's tapping challenge. I ate a pickled egg from last summer. I guess I need to make them a priority before they get too old.

Chris came back from work around 2. He put freezee packs in the cooler and drove us to Tooele. My back was a little uncomfortable riding in the car. We walked into Luckey's and shopped. While he checked out, I walked to Melanie's. I shopped there and set up an appointment for an iridology consult for next week. Then we went to Macey's to get the last of our groceries. On the way home, Faye called to give me the results of her mammogram.

We brought the groceries in from the car. I texted Diane, then put on my walking shoes and went to the school. We walked around the mile-long block, stopping at the garden to check out the greenhouse and two sheds. She wanted to see what gardening stuff was available.

After we parted, I drove to the gym to ask about the sauna. I was told it was open again. Sadly it was too late to use it, but I texted the info to Diane, who was clearly pleased.

I went home for supper. I listened to podcasts, then wrote my blog post for yesterday. I made tea, and we watched four episodes of BBT. I let Chris know how happy I was that the sauna was open. We turned off the lights and went straight to bed.

* Actually, 'bio-fortified' can refer to both genetically modified and otherwise modified foods. *

No comments: